Your use of the Elderflower internet site is governed by these Conditions of Use and subject to this Notice of Copyright.
Conditions of Use
1. All material included in our website is intended for information purposes only and does not represent legal advice. Users are hereby placed under notice that they should take appropriate steps to verify such information. No user should act or refrain from acting on the information contained in this website without first verifying the information and as necessary obtaining legal and/or professional advice.
2. Elderflower a division of Ridley and Hall Legal Limited makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website.
3. Elderflower a division of Ridley and Hall Legal Limited expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Elderflower a division of Ridley and Hall Legal Limited had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
4. The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this website is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and Elderflower a division of Ridley and Hall Legal Limited had been advised of the possibility of the same.
5. Elderflower a division of Ridley and Hall Legal Limited does not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites that can be accessed through this website and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
6. Nothing in these Conditions of Use shall exclude Elderflower a division of Ridley and Hall Legal Limited for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
7. If any provision of these Conditions of Use or the Notice of Copyright is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Elderflower a division of Ridley and Hall Legal Limited omission to exercise any right under these Conditions of Use or the Notice of Copyright shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless expressly accepted by the Law Society in writing.
9. These Conditions of Use and the Notice of Copyright shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the user and Elderflower a division of Ridley and Hall Legal Limited agree to submit any dispute arising out of the use of this website to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Notice of Copyright
A. Except where expressly stated to the contrary, copyright in the text, graphics and information contained in this website is owned by Elderflower a division of Ridley and Hall Legal Limited. You may print or download to a personal computer extracts amounting to no more than six pages of this site for personal use providing that (i) the Elderflower website is the acknowledged source including the reference www.elderfloweradvice.co.uk, and (ii) this permission may be revoked at any time by Elderflower a division of Ridley and Hall Legal Limited.
B. Permanent copying and/or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained therein or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
News & Events
Ridley & Hall Shortlisted for Three Prestigious Awards The firm has been shortlisted for the prestigious Law Society Excellence Awards 2016 in the category of Excellence [more]
On Carers’ Rights Day (29th November) Nigel Priestley was interviewed by ITV Calendar News about the rights of family & friend carers and [more]
The Local Government Ombudsman has launched a damning report on local authorities failure to support family and friends Carers. A damning report on Family [more]
Request a call back
Send us your contact details and we’ll call you!
Sorry, no Tweets were found.